The “Amour” bracelet in rose gold is a re-imagining of Ben’s iconic “Love” works, the latest of which is a huge mural in Shoreditch, London. He believes in the power of words to spread positivity: “currently, it feels like we are surrounded by a lot of hate, anger, frustration and negativity, which is evident on the TV and when you read the news in the paper.. I’m trying to put something positive out there and do something to make people feel a little bit happier for that moment”.
- 18 karat yellow gold cubes
- Black Macrame color bracelet
- Color enamel/hand-painted symbol colour
- Unique 18 karat yellow gold closure
- Bracelet size can be adjusted + 3cm
- Limited Edition 18 karat yellow gold plate
- Big cubes (8x8mm)
- The hole of the cube has a diameter of 3mm
- Each cube is certified and engraved as 750 (18k) gold and a B for authenticity
LIMITED EDITION - created by artist Ben Eine. Renowned as one of the most successful letter form artists in the world, Ben is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of contemporary typography art.
Please note, delivery takes up to 5 weeks when the product is not in stock.