The white gold "Adventure” bracelet captures the spirit of excitement and possibility that permeates Ben’s work. He says: “I painted the words "GREAT ADVENTURE" in Beijing, Dallas, San Francisco, Copenhagen, and Japan. What it means to me is completely different to everybody else. And that's what I love about random words and phrases taken out of context: everyone applies their own context. If you want to apply something political or meaningful to a word I wrote, then it's up to you.”
- 18 karat white gold cubes
- Black Macrame color bracelet
- Color enamel/hand-painted symbol colour
- Unique 18 karat white gold closure
- Bracelet size can be adjusted + 3cm
- Limited Edition 18 karat white gold plate
- Big cubes (8x8mm)
- The hole of the cube has a diameter of 3mm
- Each cube is certified and engraved as 750 (18k) gold and a B for authenticity
LIMITED EDITION - created by artist Ben Eine. Renowned as one of the most successful letter form artists in the world, Ben is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of contemporary typography art.
Please note, delivery takes up to 5 weeks when the product is not in stock.